Maya and I first met in August of 2019 at our local animal shelter. When we first got her, Maya was probably only six months old. She has become my best friend. I hope you love reading about her as much as I love writing about her.
I am currently living the college life at Texas Tech University. I have been married since 2017 to my lovely wife; every day with her has been a gift. Managing time between college and a young family can be hectic but its not impossible.
Despite her looks, Maya is actually a husky mix. She enjoys running, being outside, looking for bugs, and meeting new people. We hope you enjoy following our adventures together!
- My Experience Gaming on the Raspberry Pi
I turned a $35 computer into a Retro gaming machine that can play thousands of games!
- Mood Booster; Take Time to Smile Today
This weeks dose of good news and happy feelings.
- Mood Booster; With Love, From Us To You!
Take a minute to boost your mood!
- How to Not Screw up an Amazing Press Conference
3 organizations each handled their press conferences a bit differently. Who did the best?
- We’re Thankful For Differently Awesome People; November 2020
We are starting a fundraiser for the Differently Awesome outreach!
- Dogs Eat Free at Nicks Shaved Ice Paradise!!
The happiest place in Lubbock Texas.
- Owned Media; Could it help your Business?
Keeping your company’s awareness and positioning high with the public means maximizing your media presence. What does that look like?